ZA SHAH





By Dr Agha Inamullah Khan

I am a wanderer wandering in the wilderness of my life,
Leaning beside the wall; pondering over wrongs and rights.
Holding this hollow box; my cam in my hands,
Searching for my own reflections in the emptiness; inhabited with a single dot where I belong.
Are you there!
My own voice echoes back at me in search of a company.
So many faces
Some smiling some with tangled gaze in despair
 So many hugs
And palms Kiss
As do the lips
An endless bliss throughout the day,
Yet; still starving like a mouth of a rock grain crusher echoing its rotation
 Hungry for its prey
Where am I! , why and for what,
Travelling endless paths without a destiny
Constantly bearing, my soul that heaps inside with this mutiny
Call me a rebel or an atheist if you please,
God is lost Himself and is using me in search of His nonexistent devastating breed.
Testing me at times as Hitler, Napoleon,
And as Einstein or Edison
I have tried them all and even acted out Charlie Chaplin,
Stripping my soul, exposing to me my hypocrite self
But then I laugh and smile at Him,
He couldn't do it better without me.

December 30th 2012



Comments

  1. Wonderfuly portrayed picture by words. Great justice with thoughts! And Man in pic. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ختم نبوت قانون ۽ زنده ڀٽو

غريب سالگره ڇونه ملهائيندا آهن

BATTLE FOR MEDINA Al SANI