IN SEARCH OF PRIMORDIAL DOT

By Dr Agha Inamullah Khan
11th December 2012

Enduring all day rubbish
Standing on the terrace; watching the sun drown in ocean.
Memories suffocating to find a small whorl hole to drain down
With one last pop of an air bubble at the top; leaving a damp quick sand of life
Is that life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What am I searching!!!!!!!
Why this never ending quest!
Only to add disasters in our accounts
And giggle over them for being called disasters
Labeling them as tests; in marathon of achieving goals
Where is that unseen, mysterious jigsaw?
I wander aimless in grief
Like a missing piece
Yet unaware of what will it become, even when put back where it belonged.
Bit of cyber sexing, and we are back to mistuned frequencies trapped in the ether of trillions of wanderers like me.
My journey smells same old rotten bodies from Zeepa, Tuzla, Shakila, Gaza and Karbala
Raped women and children
Starving Ethiopian mouths

Dead from disease and poverty and wars of greed,
Buried in layers of fog of despair in bone chilling January
Silence
Celestial silence
Echoing along endless path of Black hole
I don't see any reflection of hope at the other end of the tunnel yet
I do not see Zainab and Hussain holding out hands to help
Am I lost or have I reached where I belong!
Tortured, tormented apart the reality itself
What is next!!
Any clue!!
Faith, the only hobby to kill the boring tik tik of the clock
Running between the Dilemma of Hell and Heaven
Rebelling against programmed prayers
Taking on Priests blaming
Sometimes even lost faith
Acting out a comic role play
On an imaginative Atheist's theater
Sometimes as son of God
Sometimes as God
Pondered in dismay
Between God of monotheists and of Polytheists
And worshipped my dreams; the very children of my idol statue of pain
Suffocating in disbelief
Often slapped myself to wake up from infidelity
And refreshed faith again
My conscious trembles in fear of losing everything
While my body surrenders in submission to His desire
And gained praises of nobility and applauded for clergies'.
Believing to have reached non-believer state
I tend to be cautious hiding my belief
For they have chosen me to pierce the barrier of delusion overlapping Reality
I am sinking back into me
Breathing as never ending
Anaerobic
Super nature's delusional art
Is my journey over!!!!!!!!!
Have I reached the primordial dot?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ختم نبوت قانون ۽ زنده ڀٽو

غريب سالگره ڇونه ملهائيندا آهن

BATTLE FOR MEDINA Al SANI