MISFIT

MISFIT

By Dr Agha Inamullah Khan .  1991


Echoes
Of distant mistuned Frequency
From the Radio on my bedside
Smokey hue upon the walls around me
From cigarettes I have lit for years
For years I have stared at plants that are now trees
From bedroom window, thinking of my Natives in West
My body in your world chained by its cultural norms
Suffocating
Killing my clock
Regrets sketched
In charcoal
Like an extraterrestrial, unable to fit.
My secret imaginary charmer
Your smiles
Exciting gestures
Frustrate me now
As I sit in front of the mirror
Naked
Wrinkles sob, regret, pity
Telling me that I have been wasted
Like an abandoned Sculpture
In the corner of our bedroom.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ختم نبوت قانون ۽ زنده ڀٽو

غريب سالگره ڇونه ملهائيندا آهن

BATTLE FOR MEDINA Al SANI