MAY GOD DRONE YOU ALL

May God Drone You All

By Dr Agha Inamullah Khan
1st December 2013

Shaved mustache
Long beard
Monkey face
Hypnotizing me
With the sound of, shaking in his hands, charity box
For a mosque
Emotionally blackmailing me in the name of God
It is nothing but Terrorism
Group of same monkeys,
In white turbans
Ring my door bell
Holding me, begin to read from their book
Without realizing if I was busy nursing my ill mother
Asking me to come to a prayer, when I know Heaven is reward in serving her
Call me, come to mosque, and come for a prayer behind their hypocrite Imam
Who is often read in papers to have sexually molested minors while teaching them Koran
Is nothing but Terrorism
Forbidding me to listen to music
While they continue to sing in chorus making tunes out of their throats
Singing Al Nabi Salu Alleh
Praising Muhammad, dressed in multicolored, expensive branded outfits
Is nothing, but Terrorism
Brain washing my child
To grow a beard, line his eyes with lead, keep long hair drenching in oil
His expensive shirt collar, which I bought him last Eid, saving from daily labor, is Terrorism
Calling TV, Computer and Cell phones an Evil
Banning me for its use
While you use same devices to blow a market killing innocent
Is sheer Terrorism
Telling me, listening to Azan and Koran is compulsory or else it is sin
While you read them out loud, from each, but empty mosques
Full volume on loud speakers
Haiya-lul-Salat, while I am having legitimate sex with my wedded wife, to be feeling guilty only
Is Terrorism
Kidnapping young children, amputating their limbs
Sending them to Highways to beg in name of God
Is Terrorism
Depriving me of my salary for months, while you earn interest on it keeping it in bank, Is Terrorism
Taking loans from World Bank
Spending on your trips to London
Or your official Haj expeditions
Forcing me to pay debts
Is Terrorism
Forbidding me to wear gold
While you put tons of them, on door of Kaba
And call it sacred
Is Terrorism
Wrapping Kaba each year
With a million dollar worth piece of cloth
While thousands homeless die in frost
Is Terrorsim
Making million dollars from sacrificing animals at Udah
While thousands die of starvation, in Africa
Is Terrorism
Whipping me if I kiss threshold of Muhammad's Shrine
While you bow humbly to Obama administration
Is nothing but Terrorism
Beheading brutally
With your golden swords
Forcing your Shariah
Shedding blood of Muhammad's Children
Is Terrorism
Sending me on war fronts
Advocating Patriotism
While you live lavishly in your uniforms
Driving long BMWs
Surrender cowardly
Is Terrorism
Stealing my rivers
Forcing me to pay taxes
Of now but alas barren lands
Is Terrorism
Dividing us with Bhuttoism, Sindhuism, Baluchism, Mohajirsm, Choudhrism, Islamism, Shiaism, Sunnism,Wahabism, Hinduism , this ism that ism,
May God Drone you all
The Mighty Terrorism











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ختم نبوت قانون ۽ زنده ڀٽو

غريب سالگره ڇونه ملهائيندا آهن

BATTLE FOR MEDINA Al SANI