COMMUNION



October 7, 2020 & April 15, 2021






Agha Inamullah Khan

Watched one of my favorite song “Rose” by Bette Midler after a morning prayer.

Breathing in mist from fluttering flowers admixed in breeze that creeped through green Nylon mesh of the window in living room.

Blue sky winks at me.

Clouds dodging each other; shimmering orange hue, and gold lining from rising sun on horizon.

Solitude, and a peep inside my soul

Evaluating how much nature has evolved itself in me

From remorse to never ending sense of accomplishments.

There have been constant wars within

And they have intensified since January, when Mom left, and then September 2019, when Farooq left without a goodbye.

I have been desperately searching Allah; since she left.

I guess she knew, and did not want me around. 

Go son, you must be tired, see you in the morning

I am still waiting for that morning

Never had to seek Him when she was around.

And doubting His existence quite often has been heaving

The more I am enlightened with knowledge; the lonelier I feel

And more prone to be exposed to such deviations erupting from within.

All that happens; seems so programmed

Yet disguised under the customary label "Nature", conceptualized by Almighty.

Three decades ago it echoed from the contours of Pineal 

"There is a hole in your brain and we contact you through that hole"

I was afraid, they would categorize me a Schizophrenic

I have orbited between the parallel worlds in multi-dimensional multiverse since ages

Stretching my very existence from magnetized DNA wormholes

Transmitting conscience tunneling information to and fro

DNA, yes the biological internet 

The supernatural antenna suspended in aqua that anchors it 

And she misses me more than His loneness outside Hubble volume

Despite illuminating the invisible dark matter; interconnected in harmony

How I manage is the Hell within 

And chain of a million complex reactions neutralizing critical thinking, that demands logic; breeding on common sense which often malfunctions, and defies Him from inadequate inputs.

Our creator!

Our savior!

Or the devil

My delusional DAJAL

Pulling me down in bottomless dungeon 

Traversing from pineal through a worm hole pulled to a black hole of a dying soul.

I am not surrendering my DNA to MK Ultra

To be corrupted

Antagonized with His rebel; the DAJAL

Hey! Do I need Prozac again????

More I learn, the lonelier I become, and that’s exactly when I feel I have lost my mother.

Had it not been for His gifted curiosity, I would surely have been an orphan.

His modus operandi often torments, because I am one hell of a fiddler labelling NOW as an Error

Dragging YESTERDAYS pushed in TOMORROWS to comfort me devoid of any dimension

His solitude is the very reason of torment within; and His very compulsion

Devising the Delusional multiverse

He has evolved

I have begun to see Him differently

“Nature” rather; than Mullah’s made monster out of Him, and I’m more at Peace.

He has reflected on me different dimensions

Advocating suspension of our souls like integral proteins in cellular lipid bi-layer membrane obeying to Nucleus; as programmed

Guiding creations

Holding blue prints on invisible matter  projecting Him

From chromosomal holograph in me to galactic interface 

Nature is mom

And I am part of Her/him

Although could not be described as gender specific entity

I see Him as a mother

A delicate rose

An infant’s simile

A dew drop

A  palm in prayer

An unexplained joy of a cuddle

From the warmth of togetherness

To haunting withdrawal in an absolute loneness

Wandering outside Hubble volume of cosmos

I see Him everywhere now in all forms

I see Him in to you and I see Him into me

I see Him in a latex drop dribbling from a Cactus

He is everywhere as One Heart; interconnected and blessing us

With knowledge, discouraging miracles; teaching self-reliance

Hard labor and exploration

He is not just watching over us; He is watching with us

We are all spectators including Him

And He is spectacular

Sending out love and blessings down our way

Reassuring happiness in eternity

Let us make God proud again 

In His true reflection




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ختم نبوت قانون ۽ زنده ڀٽو

غريب سالگره ڇونه ملهائيندا آهن

BATTLE FOR MEDINA Al SANI